LGH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:);)Hi everyone I am new to this and finding it a bit daunting, am thinking of booking the Chateau and Monets Garden weekend break as a taster, has anyone been or going on this? Also what is the general age group of others on the trips, would hate to be the oldest or especially not the youngest! Hope for some feedback soon

Regards

Linda

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Linda

there are many posting re age range...so have a look around at what people say. I am now 54 and have been using JY since 2006.

I have not been on the tour you mention but I have been on 9 is if I can help with anything just ask.

Cindy

MarionD*
(Member)
Hi Linda

I have just booked this for October. When I booked the booking person told me the youngest was in their 30s and the oldest in their 70s - so far. I am slap bang in the middle. Age doesn't worry me but I do have wonky arthritic knees so hope I can keep up.

Auntie D
(Member)
'MarionD*' wrote:

Hi Linda

I have just booked this for October. When I booked the booking person told me the youngest was in their 30s and the oldest in their 70s - so far. I am slap bang in the middle. Age doesn't worry me but I do have wonky arthritic knees so hope I can keep up.

Hi Linda,

Please don't worry about the age range. You'll have a great time on any JY tour. I've been on 9 and have another 2 booked for this year.

Bet you won't be able to resist looking at the brochure on your return, deciding where next you want to go.

Have fun and enjoy.

Denise

;):thumbup:

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda

Age is just a number. If you really want to go on Chateau and Monets Garden weekend break then just go ahead and book it. What does it matter if you are either the youngest or oldest in age? Life is too short to worry about such trivial things.

Jaya