Adriana13
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone - I'm new to Forum. I've been on three JustYou trips Vietnam, New Year at Warwick and The Cilento. All holidays were great. Happy to help with any questions about these three places.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Adriana

Welcome, I have been on 9 tours but none of those ones

Cindy

Miss Adventurer
(Member)
'Adriana13' wrote:

Hi Everyone - I'm new to Forum. I've been on three JustYou trips Vietnam, New Year at Warwick and The Cilento. All holidays were great. Happy to help with any questions about these three places.

Hi . I am really new !!! I havent been on a trip yet and never by myself help !!! I am thinking of the Vietnam/ Cambodia trip in October I was thinking September but I'm not the weather is very hot and humid, how did you like the trip

Miss Adventurer
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Adriana

Cindy

HI, Have they all been with just you, if so you must think the company is ok then lol !

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Miss wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

Adriana

Cindy

HI, Have they all been with just you, if so you must think the company is ok then lol !

Hello

Yes, they have all been with JY:thumbup:

I started in 2006 with a USA tour,

Since then I have been in 3 more USA,Austria,Poland,Kenya,Tuscany,Hong Kong+New Zealand.....

Very safe way to travel, lots of laughs along the way, ages work really well. if I can help with anything just ask...

Cindy:angel:

Adriana13
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Miss wrote:

'Adriana13' wrote:

Hi . I am really new !!! I havent been on a trip yet and never by myself help !!! I am thinking of the Vietnam/ Cambodia trip in October I was thinking September but I'm not the weather is very hot and humid, how did you like the trip

I absolutely loved Vietnam. It was my first holiday with JustYou and I was terrified but had a great time and made a couple of really good friends. I went in February and it was just warming up. Not sure about September but think the hottest time may be over.

Adriana13
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Adriana

Cindy

I can highly recommend all of them