Jean77
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I am doing the Croatia's Istrian Coast tour next week flying with Croatia Airlines. My final holiday documents state that the checked in baggage allowance is 20Kg. I looked on the airline's website and it says 23Kg so I emailed JY to double check. I haven't received a reply yet but I contacted the airline who confirmed that the allowance is indeed 23Kg. So for anyone flying to Croatia this summer, that extra 3Kg might come in handy!

Happy holidays

Jean

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jean

Will you please post a review on your return as I am interested in this trip. I have been told by a colleague that Croatia is a wonderful place to visit. She in fact got married there last year!

Thanks

Jaya

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jean,

You'll have a marvellous time! Your tour guide will probably be Vlatka (aka V). Make sure you go to Plitvice- it's the highlight of the trip and dont forget to post a review upon your return- i am interested to see your view.

Thanks

Bosuncat
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

Hi Jean,

You'll have a marvellous time! Your tour guide will probably be Vlatka (aka V). Make sure you go to Plitvice- it's the highlight of the trip and dont forget to post a review upon your return- i am interested to see your view.

Thanks

I agree. It's a lovely trip with a really nice hotel. And V is wonderful!!