Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
And not long until you have the title too Jaya!

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya, Mick beat me to it a few weeks back! I haven't done too badly seeing as I only joined less that 3 years ago, although for some reason I haven't been shouting it from the rooftops that I am now officially called a freak by the company that I go on holiday with!!

Hi Mark, no secret sub-community of JYers - I'm just friends with Cindy on Facebook that's all, as I am with a few other JY folk that I've met on holidays. If you're on FB, send me a friend request!

Cheers,

Bob

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Congratulations Bob. You have now a Posting Freak status! So now there are two of you.

Jaya

Jaya,

3 of us and you are next, lol.

Mick

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sorry, Jaya, but you're a bit behind! Mick W has now been upgraded to Posting Freak, too!!

Ann

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Congratulations Mick!

Ann, never mind. I am not a very competitive person!!

Jaya

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am BACK!!!! Well catch up with things in due course.......have I got a new name yet other than posting FREAK xxx
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

I am BACK!!!! Well catch up with things in due course.......have I got a new name yet other than posting FREAK xxx

Aaaaaaarrrghhhh! I mean, welcome back Cindy we've missed you!!

Can't wait to read your review!

Cheers,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Come on BOB I know you have missed me and my twittering on....if the grand kids go home tomorrow and I am awake!!! I will try and compose it tomorrow for posting ...

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

I think they are still trying to figure out what new name to give you!

Jaya