anita23
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

still would like to hear from anyone who booked onto this trip on

september 30th 2013 , please someone must have booked to go on it.

anita x

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Anita,

I am going to move your post to 'say hello to other single travellers', you should have more luck there. I can confirm though that there are 11 fellow travellers including yourself,

Kindest,

Ben

Tracey1
(Member)
'anita23' wrote:

Hi

would like to hear from anyone who booked onto this trip on

anita x

Hi Anita I have now booked on this trip and am also looking forward to it. So will meet you in September.

valerie lund
(Member)
Hi Anita, do you mean Americas Golden West Trip. I have booked to go to Italy in June but am thinking of doing this trip too, however thinking as I am 60 might be a young persons trip. I know veryone says this isnt an issue, but went to S.A with Just You where travellers ranged from 45 oldest 73. and the youngest one although enjoyed thr trip immensly was disappointed no one in her age group or younger there to hang out with.
anita23
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Tracey1' wrote:

'anita23' wrote:

Hi

anita x

Hi Anita I have now booked on this trip and am also looking forward to it. So will meet you in September.

Hi Tracy

that great news if you want we could have a chat befor we go my email address is ****

be great to hear from you

anita

Note: This post has been edited - we do not publish personal info such as email addresses. We'll be happy to pass your email address on if Tracy sees this and gives her permission.

anita23
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ben' wrote:

Hello Anita,

I am going to move your post to 'say hello to other single travellers', you should have more luck there. I can confirm though that there are 11 fellow travellers including yourself,

Kindest,

Ben

Thanks Ben

that great fingers crossed

anita

Auntie D
(Member)
'valerie wrote:

Hi Anita, do you mean Americas Golden West Trip. I have booked to go to Italy in June but am thinking of doing this trip too, however thinking as I am 60 might be a young persons trip. I know veryone says this isnt an issue, but went to S.A with Just You where travellers ranged from 45 oldest 73. and the youngest one although enjoyed thr trip immensly was disappointed no one in her age group or younger there to hang out with.

Hi Valerie,

Please don't think of this as a young person's trip. I've been twice with JY on this tour, the last time as a treat for my 70th birthday!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed every last minute of it. Go for it, you'll be sorry if you don't.

:thumbup:

Denise

anita23
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'anita23' wrote:

'Tracey1' wrote:

'anita23' wrote:

Hi

anita x

Hi Tracy

that great news if you want we could have a chat befor we go my email address is ****

be great to hear from you

anita

Note: This post has been edited - we do not publish personal info such as email addresses. We'll be happy to pass your email address on if Tracy sees this and gives her permission.

ops sorry didnt know

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Anita,

That's OK - we try to keep your email addresses being displayed on the forum as it's not just community members that visit this site.

Kind regards

Julia

Tracey1
(Member)
Hi I would be happy for my email address to be given to Anita. Be Lovely to get make contact before the trip in september
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tracey/Anita

Just to let you know that I have sent you an email this morning with your contact details in as requested.

Kindest regards,

Julia

k8nairne
(Member)
Hi there

Just booked this trip and so looking forward to it.

Best wishes,

Katie