Emuboots
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all, this is my first singles holiday and I have booked for sorrento in may, has anyone else booked or can anyone give me info on hotel etc. flying from stanstead and the nerves are starting it kick in. Help!
SHELLY 1
(Member)
'Emuboots' wrote:

Hi all, this is my first singles holiday and I have booked for sorrento in may, has anyone else booked or can anyone give me info on hotel etc. flying from stanstead and the nerves are starting it kick in. Help!

Welcome to the group, First must say i like the name. I am booked on the same trip but for June. This will be my fourth trip and looking forward to many more. Everyone has been so friendly and we have had so much fun.As a younger member who finds it harder to mix the nerves standing for my first flight to be called. But you mix with people from all over the country different ages and so on but we are all friends and just want to have fun and see the world. Have a great time Shelly 1

barrysore
(Member)
'Emuboots' wrote:

When are you going to Sorrento? I have just booked my first singles holiday and fly from Stansted on 22nd May. Extremely nervous, as I suspect all first timers are!!

Barry

sal516
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Emuboots' wrote:

Hi am booked for Sorrento 22 May, will be my first trip too, I'm flying from Gatwick, but we'll obviously all join together when we get there, I'm nervous too! Look forward to meeting you out there.