Heldon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello , I haven't booked anything yet but really contemplating an Italian break as a first stop .... Can anyone tell me their experiences of the Venice / Italy cities trips or has anyone booked for this year yet ?

Thanks

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have not been on this trip, but have done the Italian Cities - Rome, Florence and Venice and had a good time. This was years ago so not sure what it will be like now. I would say that if you really fancy this trip, then go ahead and book it. I did just that when I booked my first solo holiday with Just You - I always wanted to see Petra so I booked the Jordan trip without thinking too much about it because I knew that if I did, then I will never book a solo trip!

Hope your first experience with Just You will be a good one. I have been on 4 Just You holidays and all have been wonderful.

Jaya

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome

I have only been on the Highlights of Tuscany Tour a couple of years ago which was very interesting and not to hectic.

Hope you have fun

Cindy

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Heldon' wrote:

Hello , I haven't booked anything yet but really contemplating an Italian break as a first stop .... Can anyone tell me their experiences of the Venice / Italy cities trips or has anyone booked for this year yet ?

Thanks

Hi

I have managed to find the finances to book Calabria on 31 August, and am going to do it sometime this weekend.

It looks good and the weather should be good.

Regards

Sylvia

Janund
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

I am also new to Just You holidays and I am considering the Italian cities tour in June, does anyone know how quickly these tours get booked. I have been dithering for a while and I have to ensure I can get the time off to go. After definately making up my mind I would hate to miss out.

Also like alot of new people in the Just You community I am a little anxious about travelling with people I dont know.

161ann
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Heldon' wrote:

Thanks

Hello and welcome, I too haven't booked yet but have been visiting the community for many months reading reviews etc. I am about to book the Tuscany trip for either

May or June as I want to fly from Manchester. If that works out I hope to go to Boston & New England in Oct. it sounds like the trips are well organised and everyone appears friendly.

Good luck

Ann

SheilaO
(Member)
Hi I have booked the Italian cities for September, really looking forward to it.

I went on a singles holiday to Australia a few years back and enjoyed it, had a good time. Nice mix of people, enough time to do your own thing.

Book whatever takes your fancy and go with the flow, sure you will have a nice time.

sim1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I went on the Venetian River cruise last year, great people, lovely ship, good food.

Venice and the other places we visited along the way gave a real taster for the area.

If you get Aideen Higgins as your tour manager you will have the icing on the cake. She is real fun to be with, and a tour manger when required.

I have been on two tours with JY and have booked my third and other than the price, they have been well worth it.

You have to complain about something and if it is only the cost everything else must be good.

Book, enjoy and meet new friends.