PaulineD
(Member)
'CatCariad' wrote:

Hello Pauline

I have booked the trip to Cuba, I'm going in November - getting very excited :)

Hi CatCariad

I am booked on the Inspirational China trip in May. This will be my 2nd JY holiday and I am getting very excited! Who knows, we may meet up somewhere, sometime!! Enjoy your holiday.

:thumbup:

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
CatCariad

Enjoy your first holiday with Just You. Once you have been on one, you will want to go on another one!

Regards

Jaya

CatCariad
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'CatCariad' wrote:

Hello Pauline

I have booked the trip to Cuba, I'm going in November - getting very excited :)

Hi CatCariad

I am booked on the Inspirational China trip in May. This will be my 2nd JY holiday and I am getting very excited! Who knows, we may meet up somewhere, sometime!! Enjoy your holiday.

Hi Pauline

How strange; I was debating whether to go on the China trip or go to Cuba - Cuba won out, probably China next year. Yes you never know we may meet up. Have a lovely holiday.

CatCariad
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

CatCariad

Enjoy your first holiday with Just You. Once you have been on one, you will want to go on another one!

Regards

Jaya

Hello Jaya

Thank you, I hope it will be great - I am sure it will be.

:D

Gill2302
(Member)
'halek88' wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am new and have just booked my first holiday with JY in May to the Treasures of Andalucia. Im nervouse when I think about it, but it sounds like it is great fun. Just on the look out for people going on the same hol now. Kim

Hi, there!

I'm new too and have also just booked this trip, departing 2nd May. Nervous and excited at the same time!

Gill