SandraD2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have never been on just you holidays before and wondered wether anyone is going on the city break to Istanbul on 18 October this year. If so could you let me know please

SandraD2

Meggyj
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SandraD2' wrote:

I have never been on just you holidays before and wondered wether anyone is going on the city break to Istanbul on 18 October this year. If so could you let me know please

SandraD2

Hi

I am going to Istanbul - flying from Birmingham. You will be fine I know. This will be my sixth Just You holiday but I felt just the same as you on the first one. You will have a great time. Look forward to meeting you!

BJH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Im going from Heathrow, look forward to meeting you both

SandraD2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you so much for your reply it means a lot. Travelled to a lot of countries with my husband but first time on my own so it will be nice to have the name of someone before i go. I am travelling from heathrow but will see you in Istanbul

Many thanks

SandraD

SandraD2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Meggyj' wrote:

'SandraD2' wrote:

SandraD2

Hi

I am going to Istanbul - flying from Birmingham. You will be fine I know. This will be my sixth Just You holiday but I felt just the same as you on the first one. You will have a great time. Look forward to meeting you!

Thank you so much for your reply it means lot. I have a great deal with my husband but first time on my own. I am flying from Heathrow but will see you in Istanbul.

SandraD

BJH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sandra - if you are flying from Heathrow I will see you at the airport. Counting the days!

Brenda

vikki
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SandraD2' wrote:

SandraD2

Hi Sandra, I'm also a first timer and going to Istanbul but not until 11th Nov. So any tips on what to take when you return would be fantastic. Vikki