Kathleen S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I'm looking for other like minded people who want to go on holiday but nervous about travelling alone. I am female, aged 60, full of fun and can fit in doing most things, except playing music or musical holidays. I am in the North West, any destination considered, UK or Europe. Is there anyone who would be interested in going on some similar type of holiday, late 2012 or early/mid 2013. Would love to hear from you. K[/size][/font]

Elst
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kathleen.

I am very new here myself with no experience at this at all, and have never flown out of the country.

I have booked Tuscany for the 18th Oct., and having read the posts here, I am confident that I will be travelling and meeting with like minded people.

I wish you all the best in taking that first step, my thoughts are, that life is too short to not do it.

Freddie

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Kathleen

Just You provides holidays for those who travel on their own so you have found the right place to book a holiday. Why not take the plunge - choose a destination you always wanted to see and book it. You will meet like minded people on the trip and have a great time. I can assure you that there is no need to be nervous at all. I first took the plunge in September 2009 and soon will be going on my 4th Just You holiday.

Regards

Jaya

Kathbeatty
(Member)
'Kathleen wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for other like minded people who want to go on holiday but nervous about travelling alone. I am female, aged 60, full of fun and can fit in doing most things, except playing music or musical holidays. I am in the North West, any destination considered, UK or Europe. Is there anyone who would be interested in going on some similar type of holiday, late 2012 or early/mid 2013. Would love to hear from you. K[/size][/font]

Hi,I'm Kathleen also and going on my first singles hol.,to Halkidiki end of sept.,really looking forward to it now ,can't wait why not try it ?