elaineW54
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[font=Arial][size=medium]

I am booked on the above holiday and looking forward to hearing from anyone else who has booked the tour. I have seen a note from Annie, so I know at least one name.

Please reply if you are also going - I am flying from Manchester so would be lovely to meet up prior to the flight. Sure we will have a great time.

Englishgal
(Member)
Hi Elaine

I am also flying from Manchester on the 13th, staying at the Cresta court hotel the night before.

Sue:thumbup:

elaineW54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Englishgal' wrote:

Hi Elaine

I am also flying from Manchester on the 13th, staying at the Cresta court hotel the night before.

Sue:thumbup:

Hi Sue nice to hear from you, I am staying at the Eltrap hotel the night before, its a shame we couldn't have met up before the journey, I just hope I wake up in time to get the plane! I don't know how far the Cresta Court is from there or we could have met for a drink before we go (or a cup of tea if you prefer!).

Looking forward to next week now its getting closer. Take care.

elaineW54
(Member) (Topic Starter)
great to hear from you I am staying at the Eltree Hotel hotel the night before, not sure if my other response registered. Really looking forward to the holiday now. Shame we were not at the same hotel the night before we could have met up.