meldavis
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi, i am thinking about taking a holiday soon, probably to America but as i haven`t travelled by myself before i am just a little nervous!

I wondered if anyone had tips or info that would be helpful.

thanks, Mel Davis

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mel,

Not quite the same situation as yourself as I'd travelled solo before I discovered JY but will say as a company they do look after you on the holidays and are very helpful if you have any querries.

As for America they have some great choices, I've done two with them so far "Americas Golden West" and "Parks & canyons", with "Route 66" coming up in October.

Loved both the trips to the States so far thats why i keep coming back, Golden West was my first JY holiday and still a favorite.

Most holidays have a good mix of experienced travellers and nervous newbies like yourself, just pick what you fancy and go for it, very much doubt you'll regret it.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
MEL

Welcome to you there are a couple of video links on the boards from my CINDY and LOVELY LESLEY which might answer some of your questions I have now been on 8 JY tours my very 1st one was a USA tour great fun great people. SO book it and start your journey of living the life of a single traveller..GREAT FUN

CIndy