DANCIGG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm going on the china tour on the 5th of sept and was wondering how many are on the tour and what the ages range from
ShirleyT
(Member)
'DANCIGG' wrote:

Hi I'm going on the china tour on the 5th of sept and was wondering how many are on the tour and what the ages range from

Hi, there are 3 of us upto now travelling from Manchester, Sonia, Dave & myself, are you doing the Yangzte River add on we are? last I heard there were 20 on this tour with a 50/50 ratio. Look forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow

Shirley

DANCIGG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm also traveling from Manchester so look forward to meeting you all
TrevorW
(Member)
'ShirleyT' wrote:

'DANCIGG' wrote:

Hi, there are 3 of us upto now travelling from Manchester, Sonia, Dave & myself, are you doing the Yangzte River add on we are? last I heard there were 20 on this tour with a 50/50 ratio. Look forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow

Shirley

Hello from Trevor.I am also on the 5th.Sept.trip and will be joining at Heathrow.Looking forward to meeting you there.

Trevor

ShirleyT
(Member)
'DANCIGG' wrote:

Hi

The three of us are meeting up for lunch on the 13th in Crewe and wondered if you would like to join us? that is if it isn't too far for you to travel.

Shirley

ShirleyT
(Member)
'TrevorW' wrote:

'ShirleyT' wrote:

'DANCIGG' wrote:

Shirley

Hello from Trevor.I am also on the 5th.Sept.trip and will be joining at Heathrow.Looking forward to meeting you there.

Trevor

Not long now Trevor, see you soon Shirley

DANCIGG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Also does anybody know what the weather will be like.so I roughly know what to pack
sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
Do try and meet up with us if you can Dancigg. I am travelling from Glossop to Crewe for our next meet up. Would be lovely to meet up with you prior to departure.

Sonia

DANCIGG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would love too meet up before the holiday but afraid I will be too busy with work
DANCIGG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Also was wondering about how much money to take with me.
katieh
  • (Member)
(Member)
'DANCIGG' wrote:

I'm also booked on China tour on 5th Sept with Yangtze add-on: my first JY holiday!. Will be joining at Heathrow. Nerves are starting already. Not sure how much money to take and in what form. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Kate

PatriciaAnn2
(Member)
'katieh' wrote:

'DANCIGG' wrote:

I'm also booked on China tour on 5th Sept with Yangtze add-on: my first JY holiday!. Will be joining at Heathrow. Nerves are starting already. Not sure how much money to take and in what form. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Kate

Hi Kate, I too am booked on the 5th Sept China tour with Yangtze add-on, and like you it's my first JY holiday. Not long to wait now, but getting excited/nervous ... you know. Regarding money, the advice from the forum seems to be to take about £50 in Chinese Yen and the rest in crisp clean £20 notes. (£300?) I read somewhere that you are more likely to get crisp ones from the cashpoint, so had a go last week. Only I could choose a day when the Bank had run out of 20s and delivered it all in not-so-clean 10s! :huh: All sorted now though. :thumbup: I imagine the Visas etc. will arrive next week. I'll be joining at Heathrow, taxi from Chesham, and will look out for you at the Airport. Pat

sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
'DANCIGG' wrote:

Hi again Dancigg, Shirley and Dave are travelling to the airport together and we all intend to meet up at BA check in at 2.00 p.m. We will look out for you there. It is my first JY holiday and I think Shirley's too. Look forward to meeting you on the 5th.

Sonia

Hethstar
(Member)
Hi fellow travellers on 5th September to China. I am joining the tour at Heathrow and am only doing the 10 days. This is my first JFY holiday and I am very nervous and excited all at the same time. I am looking forward to meeting all of you next week.

Regards

Heather