cjh
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
just thought i'd say hi and wondered who else was going on this trip ? it seemed like ages away when i booked it, but is coming round quickly ,i am getting quite excited now lol 🙂
carolineelisetaylor
(Member)
'cjh' wrote:

just thought i'd say hi and wondered who else was going on this trip ? it seemed like ages away when i booked it, but is coming round quickly ,i am getting quite excited now lol :)

Hello

You are going to love this trip, I went in May this year and loved every minute of it. There are so many amazing places you will visit. The amount of wildlife I saw was unbelievable. If you want to know anything else about this trip just ask. I would love to go again on this tour

Enjoy !! Caroline

cjh
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'carolineelisetaylor' wrote:

'cjh' wrote:

just thought i'd say hi and wondered who else was going on this trip ? it seemed like ages away when i booked it, but is coming round quickly ,i am getting quite excited now lol :)

Hello

You are going to love this trip, I went in May this year and loved every minute of it. There are so many amazing places you will visit. The amount of wildlife I saw was unbelievable. If you want to know anything else about this trip just ask. I would love to go again on this tour

Enjoy !! Caroline

Hi Caroline thank you ,i'm even more excited now:)..am going to try and do all the extra trips ,not sure what the weather is going to be like !this will be my first trip with jy and my first time traveling alone but i know everyone is in the same boat .

I will prob think of loads of questions to ask you.

thanks claire:thumbup:

MickeyK
(Member)
'cjh' wrote:

Hi. I Have booked this holiday. It is my first hol on my own since my hubby died last year ,really getting excited now. i wondered if anyone else was going since i booked it last Jan as knowone else seemed to be going if this site is any thing to go by. Look forward to meeting at airport.

r

Jennifer Bigg
(Member)
Hello

I'm Jenny Bigg. This is my first trip on my own so mixed feelings of anxiety and elation. I also lost my husband eighteen months ago. This is my way of getting back into life and enjoying a trip I have always wanted to do. I am beyoud excited. The shared experience will make it so much more fun. We can support each other. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Best Wishes

Jenny :thumbup:

'MickeyK' wrote:

'cjh' wrote:

Hi. I Have booked this holiday. It is my first hol on my own since my hubby died last year ,really getting excited now. i wondered if anyone else was going since i booked it last Jan as knowone else seemed to be going if this site is any thing to go by. Look forward to meeting at airport.

r

MickeyK
(Member)
Hello Jenny. I have just got the suitcase out inreadiness for the big trip on Sunday. really cant wait now to get to the airport. Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a really great fun holiday with lots of support. Best wishes from Christine (mickeyk)
'Jennifer wrote:

Hello

I'm Jenny Bigg. This is my first trip on my own so mixed feelings of anxiety and elation. I also lost my husband eighteen months ago. This is my way of getting back into life and enjoying a trip I have always wanted to do. I am beyoud excited. The shared experience will make it so much more fun. We can support each other. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Best Wishes

Jenny :thumbup:

'MickeyK' wrote:

'cjh' wrote:

r