Julie White
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello I am thinking of booking the China trip for Christmas with the Hong Kong add on. Has anyone done this at this time of year? I would like to know what the weather is like and also what excursions are available in Hong Kong, or are you left to your own devices. I would be grateful for any help

breadcrumb
(Member)
Hi Julie,

Im doing the China trip and the Hong Kong add on this Xmas (just replied to your other post).I have done the China trip before,but went in April,but if you have any questons on China itself I try to help.

Sadly I dont know much on the weather either for the time we go,so I am going to ask Ben the editor for advice on this.

Sharon.x

Julie White
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Sharon,

I have been to China before but I would love to go to Hong Kong so I am seriously thinking about it. Hope to see you there if I book it.

Julie x

breadcrumb
(Member)
Hi Julie,

Great to hear your considering Hong Kong,hope you get to go,it be a great way to spend New Years Eve:thumbup:

I admit Im mainly going for the Kong Kong add on,though it be great to visit China again.

I pop in and out of here weekly so look out for any new posts from me.I have sent Ben a message on the weather for China at that time of year.

I see you did the Alpine trip,that was one of my favourites too.I went in 2010.

Sharon.x

Julie White
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Sharon,

I have booked China at Christmas with the Hong Kong add on. So I will see you there we will have a great time

Best wishes Julie x