shyanne
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going on this holiday, flying from Manchester and wondered if anyone else here was going? I have done other JY holidays so am looking forward to meeting some great people. I would love to meet someone at the airport though as it can be boring waiting for the flight on my own!

I am still trying to get my head around the currency, looks like I need a different currency for each country but have no idea how much to get! I was not thinking of getting a lot as I do not want to be left with any when I get home, especially as I understand extra excursions can be paid for in sterling. Has anyone been this year who can give some advice on this? I was thinking of just taking sterling and changing small amounts at the hotels even though I know that is expensive but I do not think it is as much as changing money back here in the UK - and giving away coins in the airport charity boxes!

Also, one of the threads here mentions poor catering in the hotels, I have googled them and they look fine so was disappointed to read about the poor quality meals.