marks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

After visiting Croatia last year i am keen to see more of the region and i am delighted to see that there is a trip to Lake Bled, Slovenia at christmas time however the holiday is just for christmas time. Are Just You planning on putting this trip on during the year? It would be spectacular if they could!

Thanks

Mark

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Do you have any news on this, Olly?
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark

I'm not aware of any plans to make this a year-round tour but you never know. Our next brochure is out in September so I hope you will find a holiday in there that appeals to you.

If not, I have passed your suggestion on so perhaps you will be able to book this holiday with us in the future.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Could you tell me whether there are any trips to Slovenia in the enw Brochure? There is a fantastic holiday for Christmas and it would be great if JY did this holiday during the year too.

Thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marks

I understand that we have a number of new tours in the upcoming September brochure but I don't believe there are any for Slovenia. However - I haven't seen a final copy of the brochure yet so I could be wrong and it's worth having a look out when it launches.

In the meantime I will forward your comments on to our product department so they are aware there is interest in this destination.

Kind regards

Julia

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for your reply.

I love this part of the region and this holiday looks great!!!

Thanks

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I know i have raised this before, but could you enquire as to whether JY are offering Lake Bled, Slovenia as an all year trip as opposed to just a Christmas one off? I know this year's holidays are already signed off however i would like to know whether it is in the pipeline to avoid using travelsphere.

Thanks

Mark