sim1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I had a mad moment and booked myself on the Venetian River Cruise

on the 1st july. Normaly I arrange my own trips but thought what the heck. New to organised trips, and only booked this trip as it fitted in with my holiday dates, so not sure what to expect.

Any other venetian travellers out there and see you on the 1st.

Sim

gill54
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sim1' wrote:

on the 1st july. Normaly I arrange my own trips but thought what the heck. New to organised trips, and only booked this trip as it fitted in with my holiday dates, so not sure what to expect.

Sim

Hi Sim am also on that trip. Travelling from south wales to gatwick the night before. Looking forward to it. Went on the Duoro river cruise last year which was really excellent.

Gill

jo1
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi sim.i am on this trip flying from manchester staying the night before in travelodge.anyone else flying from here who might like to meet up ? jo
sim1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'gill54' wrote:

'sim1' wrote:

Sim

Hi Sim am also on that trip. Travelling from south wales to gatwick the night before. Looking forward to it. Went on the Duoro river cruise last year which was really excellent.

Gill

Well thats three of us, of the 24 places on this trip.

Looks like a few people have looked at the post maybe they are the other

travellers, or just browsing.

See you soon

Sim

sim1
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jo1 and gill54,

I am lucky enough to live only 45 mnutes away from Gatwick, so will be driving.

Lots of people have had a look at this post but few have made themselves known, are well, it will not be long

before we go, so we will meet are fellow travels soon.

Sim1

JR
  • (Member)
(Member)
:Hi, Glad to see there are others going on this trip.I live near Gatwick so easy travelling for me. This will be my 6th JY holiday - am looking forward to it. See you there !
'sim1' wrote:

Sim

JR
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes, I'm also on this trip but live close to Gatwick so an easy journey ! See you there, June