Janet in Chi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there

Anyone booked for Cilento coast on 17 June? I'm really forward to escaping our grotty weather, meeting up with other like minded people and enjoying some Italian food and scenery. It's my 1st JY holiday and hopefully not the last.

Hope to hear back from a few of you.

All the best

Janet

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Janet wrote:

Hi there

Anyone booked for Cilento coast on 17 June? I'm really forward to escaping our grotty weather, meeting up with other like minded people and enjoying some Italian food and scenery. It's my 1st JY holiday and hopefully not the last.

All the best

Janet

I went last October, it was simply fabulous, great hotel right by the harbour, nice little untouristy village - loved it.

Helenj

pelicopter
(Member)
'Janet wrote:

Hi there

All the best

Janet

Hi Janet, yes I am going to the Cilento Coast on 17th June. I am flying from Liverpool. I went on a JY holiday 3 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it so am looking forward to this one.

See you in 3 weeks!

Jean

pam100
  • (Member)
(Member)
'HelenJ' wrote:

'Janet wrote:

Hi there

All the best

Janet

I went last October, it was simply fabulous, great hotel right by the harbour, nice little untouristy village - loved it.

Helenj

[/quote

Hi Janet i am going to cilento coast on the 17th June, like you this my 1st jy holiday lm a bit nervous but looking forward to it i am flying from gatwick where are you flying from?

Pam

pam100
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Janet wrote:

Hi there

All the best

Janet

Hi Janet

I am also going to Cilento coast on 17th June I am flying from Gatwick, like you this is my 1st JY holiday , a bit nervous but really looking forward to it . So will see you and anyone else who is going in a few weeks

Pam

Janet in Chi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'pam100' wrote:

'HelenJ' wrote:

'Janet wrote:

Hi there

All the best

Janet

Helenj

[/quote

Hi Janet i am going to cilento coast on the 17th June, like you this my 1st jy holiday lm a bit nervous but looking forward to it i am flying from gatwick where are you flying from?

Pam

Hi Pam

Nice to hear from you. I'm flying from Gatwick too, arriving c 2 hours before the flight, so will keep an eye open for the brightly coloured jy luggage lables and hopefully we can find each other in the queue!

Janet

pam100
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Janet wrote:

'pam100' wrote:

'HelenJ' wrote:

'Janet wrote:

Hi there

All the best

Janet

Helenj

[/quote

Pam

Hi Pam

Nice to hear from you. I'm flying from Gatwick too, arriving c 2 hours before the flight, so will keep an eye open for the brightly coloured jy luggage lables and hopefully we can find each other in the queue!

Janet

pam100
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi janet

see you sunday pam