AnnieMay42
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Am thinking of taking the September Route 66 holiday and am asking if anyone who went on the April holiday could give me any insight on how much they enjoyed the holiday and what to look out for especially
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well I'm on the October trip and have previously been to some of the cities onroute (chicago, st louis and flagstaff) which are all great. Obviously can't tell you how good this holiday is but i've previously done two American tours with JY and they were both excellent.
Kirsty332
(Member)
I cant tell you how good the holiday is as of yet as I am booked on the 24th september, its my first holiday on my own but I am really excited, so thought I would say hello and if you decide to book up and join us in september I look forward to meeting you 🙂

Kirsty

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi AnnieMay,

I am booked on the 3rd September trip on Route 66. Looking forward to 'getting my kicks' then - can't wait !

I hope have a good time, whenever you go in September.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

chemistman
(Member)
'Kirsty332' wrote:

I cant tell you how good the holiday is as of yet as I am booked on the 24th september, its my first holiday on my own but I am really excited, so thought I would say hello and if you decide to book up and join us in september I look forward to meeting you 🙂

Kirsty

I am also booked on the Sept 24th route 66 holiday. I went to China last year with JY and so have high expectations this time round. In my experience they look after you very well.

Kirsty332
(Member)

I am also booked on the Sept 24th route 66 holiday. I went to China last year with JY and so have high expectations this time round. In my experience they look after you very well.

Hey, Sorry taken a while to reply I haven't had chance to check back on here for a while. I look forward to meeting you in September. I am so excited now. Though trying not to wish the summer away 🙂 hopefully speak to you more soon. Kirsty x