PhilSmith
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everybody,

My name is Phil and I'll be on the Wonders of China tour on 12th September. It's not my first time on a Just You holiday,went on the treasures of Andalucia tour a couple of years ago. I come from Manchester so will be flying down to Heathrow.

Is there anybody out there who's going on this trip? I can't wait! 🙂

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Phil

Yes, I am on this holiday and doing the Yangtze Add On. Like you, beginning to get the excitement feeling now. Bring it on!! Last I heard from Olly there were 17 of us, but I expect that there will be more on the day.

See you at the airport.

Peter

Lain
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Been thinking about this date but not able to commit just yet. Really want to do China though. Most on this site are doing the week before or after though so the others can't be on the community! I am inbetween Manchester & Brum so may do National Express as probably quicker than me getting to Manchester then waiting to fly down. I will confirm if end up booking though but would love to do the trip!

Enjoy though 🙂

Carol 2
(Member)
HI

I'm going on the China trip on the 12th Sept 2012. also the Yangtze add on. My first ever trip on my own, so obviously nervous but excited. see you at the airport.

Lain
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have only done 1 which was Kenya in March, understandable that nervous but everyone mixes in well so you will be fine!

LynneF
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Fellow travellers. I am on this trip too & looking forward to it (am also flying down from Manchester). Went on the America's Golden West trip last year & that was a good one. Quite a lot of people had done the China trip & they all said it was fab but exhausting as there was a lot to fit in. So hopefully will catch up with you at one eof the airports
Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Carol

Congratulations on picking a long haul holiday as your first experience of a Just You holiday. That takes a lot of nerve. I have done 2 JY holidays, and enjoyed them both, but this will also be my first long haul trip.

It is only natural for you to be nervous ahead of your first trip. I would imagine that everyone is apprehensive ahead of this new experience. Rest assured that once you have made contact at Heathrow with the rest of the group your butterflies will soon disappear.

See you on the 12th September.

Peter

PhilSmith
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everybody,

It's good to see some people going who are on the website. To Carol,the initial nerves will vanish once you meet up at the airport, it should be an amazing trip. Have just returned from Krakow on a short break (not a JY trip) so am now really looking forward to September. It will be great to see you all.

Phil

Noreen Burton
(Member)
'PhilSmith' wrote:

Hi everybody,

My name is Phil and I'll be on the Wonders of China tour on 12th September. It's not my first time on a Just You holiday,went on the treasures of Andalucia tour a couple of years ago. I come from Manchester so will be flying down to Heathrow.

Is there anybody out there who's going on this trip? I can't wait! :)

Noreen Burton
(Member)
RE:Wonders of China 12th Sept. Hi Everybody I am on that trip really looking forward to it .It's my first Just You trip .Im from Bexhill-on-Sea and will be travelling from Heathrow ,see you there .Noreen.
Noreen Burton
(Member)
'PhilSmith' wrote:

Hi everybody,

Is there anybody out there who's going on this trip? I can't wait! :)

Hi Phil ,I'm going on that trip really looking forward to it ,my first time with JY .I come from Bexhill -On-Sea the other end of the country .Noreen

Noreen Burton
(Member)
'Carol wrote:

HI

I'm going on the China trip on the 12th Sept 2012. also the Yangtze add on. My first ever trip on my own, so obviously nervous but excited. see you at the airport.

Hi Carol,i am on that trip and also my first time so understand the nerves ,see you at airport Noreen:thumbup: