gordon2711
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI all am I the only one doing Prague on 12TH June as i am so nervous and would appreciate a few words from anyone going from Manchester .As It is first time on my own . 🙂 Dot .
LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Dot,

Welcome to us lot at Just You.

I went to Prague for Xmas so I know you are going to love it.

Not everyone going on a trip uses the Community site - in fact some people don't even know it exists. So you may have a response to your post but if not do not think you will be going alone because you won't. There really is no need for you to be nervous - excited certainly - because it is a lovely city. Also you will make some new friends and have a good time.

Who knows, this may be the start of lots of lovely holidays. Have a fantastic time - I know you will. Not long to wait now.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

PS:- look for the distinctive Just You labels on people's cases at Manchester & introduce yourself - they may be as nervous as you think you are.

gordon2711
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LovelyLesley1' wrote:

Hi Dot,

Welcome to us lot at Just You.

I went to Prague for Xmas so I know you are going to love it.

Not everyone going on a trip uses the Community site - in fact some people don't even know it exists. So you may have a response to your post but if not do not think you will be going alone because you won't. There really is no need for you to be nervous - excited certainly - because it is a lovely city. Also you will make some new friends and have a good time.

Who knows, this may be the start of lots of lovely holidays. Have a fantastic time - I know you will. Not long to wait now.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

PS:- look for the distinctive Just You labels on people's cases at Manchester & introduce yourself - they may be as nervous as you think you are.

Thanks so much for that Lesley ,much appreciated feel a lot better now .Dot .

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Dot and Welcome to Just You Community. I totally agree with Lesley. There is no need to be nervous at all. You will soon meet your fellow travellers and have a lovely time in Prague. I have heard so much about Prague and would love to go there one day. Perhaps you could let us know about your experience.

Happy Holiday.

Jaya

gordon2711
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hello Dot and Welcome to Just You Community. I totally agree with Lesley. There is no need to be nervous at all. You will soon meet your fellow travellers and have a lovely time in Prague. I have heard so much about Prague and would love to go there one day. Perhaps you could let us know about your experience.

Happy Holiday.

Jaya

Thanks for that and will let you know how it goes Dot

grandmaw
(Member)
'gordon2711' wrote:

HI all am I the only one doing Prague on 12TH June as i am so nervous and would appreciate a few words from anyone going from Manchester .As It is first time on my own . 🙂 Dot .

Hello Dot, I am flying to Prague from

Manchester on 12 June - my first time too

Janet

grandmaw
(Member)
'gordon2711' wrote:

Hello

I am flying from Manchester on June 12th to Prague and it is my first time as well.

Janet

Enid Jones
(Member)
'gordon2711' wrote:

Hi Dot

I went to Prague in November last year. It was my second holiday with JY. I travelled to Canada and Alaska in May 2011 and I was very nervous as it was my first time on my own. I needn't have worried because everything was well organised and the company was great. You will enjoy yourself in Prague it is a nice city and quite easy to find your way around.

Regards

Enid

gordon2711
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'grandmaw' wrote:

'gordon2711' wrote:

Hello Dot, I am flying to Prague from

Manchester on 12 June - my first time too

Janet

Hi Janet only just looked on site ,so looking forward to meeting you at Manchester on 12th June .