Caroleod
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just to let people know .....I have just applied for my visa for my trip to China in May and have been told that there is a change in procedure and I need to include my itinerary for them to process the visa.
michael hurcum
(Member)
'Caroleod' wrote:

Just to let people know .....I have just applied for my visa for my trip to China in May and have been told that there is a change in procedure and I need to include my itinerary for them to process the visa.

I got an itinerary from the officee and fiiled in the hotels with dates on the visa and gave them the iiinerary as well as long as its got your name on, but somewere on these threeds is the china tour co. CITS

best of luck

sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
My understanding was that JY apply for the visa on the traveller's behalf or may be I have it wrong, if so I hope somebody will let me know.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
When I needed visas on JY tour they have always applied for this in a job lot..you send the passport to (Just You) them and then they return it back to you. Unless things have changed...

Try ringing the office and see what the latest information is.

Cindy

nan00se
(Member)
'michael wrote:

'Caroleod' wrote:

I got an itinerary from the officee and fiiled in the hotels with dates on the visa and gave them the iiinerary as well as long as its got your name on, but somewere on these threeds is the china tour co. CITS

best of luck

just you will only apply for your visa if you have a uk passport -i went up to london to process mine last week and it arrived today--very good service--but yes they do want proof of your tour itinerary now-which tour are you on -i am on may 23rd

bourkie
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

When I needed visas on JY tour they have always applied for this in a job lot..you send the passport to (Just You) them and then they return it back to you. Unless things have changed...

Try ringing the office and see what the latest information is.

Cindy

I went to China September 2010, then it used to be a group visa BUT they changed it to each person having their own visa, which we got through JY. We had to fill in the embassy's form with itineray details and sent it back to JY with passport and once processed it came back special delivery. Dont know if it has changed again. So dont worry its not JY fault its the Chinese embassy. Good luck Lillie.

newdoreen
(Member)
I am going on the wonders of China with added cruise leaving Heathrow on Wednesday 25th April and my copy of our group visa has just arrived.

Wow it is getting really exciting now.Just ordered £50 of Yuans to see me through the first days and next I will be getting my crisp £20 notes from the bank.The comments I have picked up on this web site have been extremely helpful , thanks to all of you.A small folding umbrella and lightweight rain jacket are recommended as well as suncream and hat. Strong walking shoes and also sandals . In other words go well prepared and we will have a ball.

Can't wait for the 25th, see you in the lounge at Heathrow

Doreen

nan00se
(Member)
'Caroleod' wrote:

hope you got your visa okay -mine came through two weekd ago -i had to process it myself but in the end it was fairly easy