glenford
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone travelling from Glasgow Airport on this date? Also is anyone going to this hotel on that date or has been to this hotel before?
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I am doing this trip in May and will post a review on my return if this helps.

Regards

Jaya

G Owens
(Member)
Hi glenford

I went to this hotel last September and would recommend it. It's typically Spanish in design and very pretty. It obviously has its own pool but there is also a wooden walkway that takes you down to a lovely sandy beach. The food was good and lots of it, unlimited drink if you want it. It was very hot in September (over 30 every day) so June may be the same. They also have a spa and some organised activities if you're into that. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

glenford
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'G wrote:

Hi glenford

I went to this hotel last September and would recommend it. It's typically Spanish in design and very pretty. It obviously has its own pool but there is also a wooden walkway that takes you down to a lovely sandy beach. The food was good and lots of it, unlimited drink if you want it. It was very hot in September (over 30 every day) so June may be the same. They also have a spa and some organised activities if you're into that. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Thank you for the info. I am looking forward to going. It is good to hear that you enjoyed it and I am sure I will too.

Regards

Glenford

lindey
  • (Member)
(Member)
hi. i am travelling from edinburgh on 12 june. 1st-timer. its raining in edinburgh - cant wait for some sunshine. see you there glenford ! linda