wendystell
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm thinking of booking this trip for 23rd Feb. Is anyone reading this going? If so would like to hear from you.
robessex
(Member)
'wendystell' wrote:

I'm thinking of booking this trip for 23rd Feb. Is anyone reading this going? If so would like to hear from you.

I am booked for the 22nd Mar. trip for the Treasures of Andalucia. First JY holiday and looking forward to it. Had to pay a flight supplement so it appears that this holiday books up fast.

Rob.

Eves24
  • (Member)
(Member)
'wendystell' wrote:

Hi, I'm booked on this trip for 23rd Feb, flying from Bristol. It's my first Just You holiday and I'm excited but nervous.

Hope to meet you on the 23rd.

Edna

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Wendy

Welcome to the community. I am going on this holiday and the last info I saw on the forum was that there are 31 people on this trip. Don't hang about any longer as all the places may have gone.

Whatever holiday you choose just BOOK IT!! and go ENJOY yourself. I promise you will not regret it. Great holidays, Great Company, what more could you ask for.

Peter

anni
  • (Member)
(Member)
'wendystell' wrote:

Hi, I did this holiday last year, it was fantastic! and I'm sure you will enjoy it just as much as I did, I loved the trips to Ronda and Gibraltar and if you are staying in Mijas, it's a lovely little town, so easy to get around, good shops as well!

Enjoy ~ Anni

deewhite02
(Member)
'wendystell' wrote:

Hi, I'm Denise or Dee. Booked on this trip and flying from Birmingham.It's only my 4th Just you but so far have had fantastic times

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip in September 2010 and would definitely recommend it. Andalucia is really beautiful.

Jaya

Caroline_Bristol
(Member)
Hi

I'm going on 22nd March.

It's fully booked now - 45 of us are going!

Caroline

Carol Frances
(Member)
'wendystell' wrote:

Hello Wendy

Carol Lindley here. I'm going on this holiday and wondered if you have booked in on it? Are you the same Wendy who I met on the Treasures of Tuscany trip in October? (Boboli Gardens!) If so, it will be nice to meet up again. I am looking forward to it very much.

Best wishes.

Carol

lozfro
  • (Member)
(Member)
'robessex' wrote:

'wendystell' wrote:

I am booked for the 22nd Mar. trip for the Treasures of Andalucia. First JY holiday and looking forward to it. Had to pay a flight supplement so it appears that this holiday books up fast.

Rob.

hi, i am on this trip, first time alone .

Wendy G
(Member)
'Carol wrote:

'wendystell' wrote:

Hello Wendy

Carol Lindley here. I'm going on this holiday and wondered if you have booked in on it? Are you the same Wendy who I met on the Treasures of Tuscany trip in October? (Boboli Gardens!) If so, it will be nice to meet up again. I am looking forward to it very much.

Best wishes.

Carol

Hi Carol, That was me! I often remember our trip to Boboli Gardens and how lovely it was despite the rain. Do get in touch and perhaps we can meet at Waddesdon. email *****

Wendy

Editor's note: I'm not allowed to publish personal info such as email addresses but I will be happy to share this by email if Carol gives her permission.