Lindsay04
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Has anyone booked to go to Texas and New Orleans on 27th September? This will be my first trip to America and I am really looking forward to it, though it seems a long way off at the moment 🙂

Chumps
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay

Yes I have booked this trip - only 33 weeks to go! Have you been away with Just You before? This will be my second JY trip, did the Golden West last summer and it was fantastic.

I'm sure this one will be just as good!

Look forward to meeting you.

Caroline

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Caroline

I went to Croatia last year (my first holiday with JY), and had a brilliant time. There are so many things on this trip to do, I will probably need another week off to recover 🙂. Nice to hear that you have booked, and it will be nice to meet you too :)

Lindsay

Lizlisle
(Member)
'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi

Has anyone booked to go to Texas and New Orleans on 27th September? This will be my first trip to America and I am really looking forward to it, though it seems a long way off at the moment :)

Hi Lindsay

I have booked for this trip on the 27th. This will be my first visit to Texas and New Orleans. I mainly chose the holiday because I will be able to meet up with my Texas friend in San Antonio.

Liz

Lizlisle
(Member)
'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi

Has anyone booked to go to Texas and New Orleans on 27th September? This will be my first trip to America and I am really looking forward to it, though it seems a long way off at the moment :)

Hi Lindsay and Caroline

I have booked for this trip on the 27th. This will be my first visit to Texas and New Orleans. I mainly chose the holiday because I will be able to meet up with my Texas friend in San Antonio. This is my first trip with JY.

Liz

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Liz,

Look forward to meeting you in September. Have you got far to go to get to Heathrow? I am just a 20 minute bus ride away :)

Lindsay

Lizlisle
(Member)
'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi Liz,

Look forward to meeting you in September. Have you got far to go to get to Heathrow? I am just a 20 minute bus ride away :)

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay

I will be flying down to Heathrow from Newcastle.

Liz

patricebry
(Member)
Hi There!

I've just booked the Texas trip on 27th September, flying from Manchester. I've done the Parks and Canyons and the Golden West which were fantastic. I think this will be completely different - I'm really looking forward to it! See you onthe 27th!!

Regards, Pat

mlesleyk
(Member)
'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi

Hi Lindsay, ive just booked it myself, been to USA before but never done a hol on my own..

patricebry
(Member)
'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi Caroline

I went to Croatia last year (my first holiday with JY), and had a brilliant time. There are so many things on this trip to do, I will probably need another week off to recover 🙂. Nice to hear that you have booked, and it will be nice to meet you too :)

Lindsay

Hi Caroline and Lindsay,

I have also booked on this trip - flying from Manchester. It will be my 8th JY holiday - my 4th to the US. I've not been to this area though and I'm really looking forward to it. Got my dollars already before the exchange rate goes down even more! I've booked the dinner cruise and will probably book the day on the ranch with the rep.

See you at Heathrow!! (It does seem a long way off but we pay the final invoice in 5 weeks - that brings it closer!!)

Regards, Pat

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mlesleyk' wrote:

'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi

Hi Lindsay, ive just booked it myself, been to USA before but never done a hol on my own..

The other way around for me, I went to Croatia with Just you last year 🙂. I am really looking forward to it (apart from the flight!!), and to meeting you all.

Lindsay

mlesleyk
(Member)
'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi

hi

im going, first trip on my own! took ages to pluck up courage to do it but glad i did!

mlesleyk
(Member)
'Chumps' wrote:

Hi Lindsay

Yes I have booked this trip - only 33 weeks to go! Have you been away with Just You before? This will be my second JY trip, did the Golden West last summer and it was fantastic.

I'm sure this one will be just as good!

Look forward to meeting you.

Caroline

Hi ive just booked texas trip, first time on my own!

Senior Kay
(Member)
Hi Everyone, I took the plunge just last week and booked on this one - I have been to the States before, Arizona, and it was wonderful, so really hoping this is terrific too. My first time with JY and looking forward to meeting you all. Cheers.