Willyjon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:thumbup: I have just returned from my first discovery weekend at the lovely Barcelona hotel in Buxton. I ventured on this weekend with much trepidation as it was going to be my first attempt at meeting people since losing my companion of many years last year. I entered the hotel's foyer on Friday afternoon still thinking about whether this was a good move or not. A pretty young lady came across and spoke to me :thumbup: and introduced herself as the Just You rep - (THANKYOU MARIE CLAIR - you are a credit to the company) I aws ably taken throught the process of registering at the reception and then introduced to other weekenders. My sincere thanks to all of you for your company over the next two days and I will take this opportunity - if I may - to extend a very special thankyou to Pam from Sheffield for being there at a low point - to the lady I had the chance to share some Elvis time with - I failed to remember your name - and to Marjorie and Pat for being good companions, both in Bakewell and the journey homeward. I'm still not certain whether my preference is for bakewell Pudding or bakewell Tart - the jury's out, but thank you again Marie Clair for all you were able to do for all of us. I look forward to meeting some of you somewhere - somewhen. John. If it is permitted my e-mail address is **** :shy:

Editor's note: I can't publish personal info such as email addresses but I'll be happy to share yoru details by email if John gives his permission.