jilly52
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all is there anyone else going to Thailand this february besides Kev, Marcus, Ian and myself it would be nice if you would like to get in touch as it wont be long now . gill
breadcrumb
(Member)
'jilly52' wrote:

Hi all is there anyone else going to Thailand this february besides Kev, Marcus, Ian and myself it would be nice if you would like to get in touch as it wont be long now . gill

Hi Gill,

My name is Sharon,Im 37,and come from Birmingham.

Im going to Thailand on Feb 2nd,Im looking forward to it very much.

Not long now:thumbup:

Sharon.x

jilly52
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sharon,

sorry i have my dates mixed up i was originally going in feb but now going in march, hope you have a super time and please let me know how you get on .

gill x

breadcrumb
(Member)
Hi Gill,

I got back a few days ago.Its a wonderfull trip,you will have a fantastic time.It was hectic but also a few days of relaxation at the end of the holiday.

My favourites was the Bridge on the River Kwai.The elephant ride,and the floating markets.

The hotels were all very good,and most foods was buffet style.

I liked the mixture of different things to do,from cities,villages,jungle to beaches.

One of my top three favourite trips.Your have a lovely time!

Sharon.x

jilly52
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'breadcrumb' wrote:

Hi Gill,

I got back a few days ago.Its a wonderfull trip,you will have a fantastic time.It was hectic but also a few days of relaxation at the end of the holiday.

My favourites was the Bridge on the River Kwai.The elephant ride,and the floating markets.

The hotels were all very good,and most foods was buffet style.

I liked the mixture of different things to do,from cities,villages,jungle to beaches.

One of my top three favourite trips.Your have a lovely time!

Thanks for getting back to me sharon, glad you enjoyed im sure i will gill x

Sharon.x