bondensbabe
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there. Have just booked for this holiday. Flying 1st May from Gatwick. I'm really looking forward to going back to Rabac. It's been a long, long time since I was there last. 1980's!!

Anyone else on here going on that date? I know about William, and have replied on his thread!

poppies8
(Member)
HI there....my very first time with Just you....going to Croatia on 1 may and flyng form Gatwick....
poppies8
(Member)
hi there

going to croatia myself on that date /see you on the plane.....

mulberrymarmalade
(Member)
'bondensbabe' wrote:

Hi there. Have just booked for this holiday. Flying 1st May from Gatwick. I'm really looking forward to going back to Rabac. It's been a long, long time since I was there last. 1980's!!

Anyone else on here going on that date? I know about William, and have replied on his thread!

Hello. I am seriously thinking of booking for Croatia on 1st May, also flying from Gatwick. The only thing holding me back is that there is no indication of the cost of the optional excursions - and as there does not seem to be much in the way of public transport around the hotel the trips may be necessary!

I have tried to post a question on 'ask the editor' but it does not seem to be working, probably due to my incompetence with computers!