salmon4224
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I've just booked to go on the Texas & New Orleans tour for 6th Sept 2012. Was originally hoping to do the Route 66 tour, but as that's a little more expensive, that will have to wait for next year! I spoke to US born Sharrie (Sherrie) in customer services, and she was wonderful. She highly recommended this tour, and said it was the more cultural of the 2 options, so I was pleased that I booked. Really looking forward to the ranching day, dinner on the New Orleans paddle steamer, and the Houston NASA trip. All in all, sounds like a great experience. I'm female, 40, single.

Has anyone else booked for this trip? Look forward to meeting you all!

Sharon x

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon,

Not on this holiday did the opposite and opted for Route 66, didnt really consider it more expensive because its a extra 5 nights.

Did have a good look at this trip though mainly because I want to visit New Orleans. On top of that I've been to San Antonio and it is a beautiful City expecially the river walk. Its definately in my top few American Citys to visit.

Also been to Austin mainly because of its reputation as been the "Live Music Capital of the world" and it truly is, so many venues around 5th and 6th street and elsewhere.

have a great trip

Mick