Gejg
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I am new to this site and would like to know more about other peoples experiences of single holidays. Became single last year so a bit nervous! Many thanks.
Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did my first JY holiday (Americas Golden West) about a year after losing my girlfriend and absolutely loved it, done 3 more since, one in America and 2 in europe and would recommend to anyone (all within 14 months).

I'm an experienced single traveller and have gone totally solo numerous times (arranged own hotels, flights, etc) but although more expensive its far more fun on a group holiday and I've made many friends I keep in contact with.

I'm not single at present but I'm still looking at doing a JY holiday because my partner struugles for time off work and knows I'll go mad if I don't holiday, (travel addict) lol.

It really is a great way to travel with other like minded people I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Gejg

Welcome to you, there are many posts on this subject on here, if you would like to have a look.

My experiences have all been vey positive, I have done 7 JT tours 4 long haul and 3 short haul. Very safe way to travel, main age range 55-70 with younger and older either side as well. More ladies then men in the group mix, and people from all walks off life. I think the holidays are very good value for money and I love to meet new people. Everybody mixes in very well with one another. So settle down and have a look on internet or the brochure and pick a tour you fancy and BOOK IT. YOU WILL have fun!!!.

Cindy