RMQF
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello - I can't see any posts about the Shanghai Xian and Beijing holiday yet. Who else is going? Anybody from previous trips got any tips? Is it really okay to take Sterling and change it in the hotel - not taking local currency makes me quite nervous? Is there usually a Just You rep at the departure airport?:-/
Dido
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm going on this trip... I was starting to wonder if I was the only one as I couldn't find any posts on here. 🙂
RMQF
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dido - As I hadn't heard from anyone, I was wondering that too! Not long now and I am still not sure if I am more excited or nervous!

'Dido' wrote:

Hi, I'm going on this trip... I was starting to wonder if I was the only one as I couldn't find any posts on here. :-)

Dido
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm looking forward to it, just deciding what to take is proving a nightmare! Still not seen anyone else logged on here though for this trip

RMQF
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dido' wrote:

I'm looking forward to it, just deciding what to take is proving a nightmare! Still not seen anyone else logged on here though for this trip

:thumbup: Strange isn't it! Maybe everyone is too busy! Did I see on a different post that you have been on a Just You holiday before. I haven't - what are they like?

Dido
  • (Member)
(Member)
'RMQF' wrote:

'Dido' wrote:

:thumbup: Strange isn't it! Maybe everyone is too busy! Did I see on a different post that you have been on a Just You holiday before. I haven't - what are they like?

No I haven't been on a Just You holiday before. I have been been with another company before and also been backpacking alone though. It is still daunting for me though but I'm sure we will have a great time.