Carol Frances
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello I have just booked this holiday today. How may people are booked on it so far (how many women and how many men.) Also, what is the name of the tour manager. Thank you.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol

So far 26 have booked - six men and 18 women - and your tour manager will be Jan McInley.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Carol Frances
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Olly

6 + 18 = 24, but thank you for replying so quickly:exclamation: I am looking forward to meeting our tour manager and fellow travellers and experiencing the highlights of Tuscany.

I was going to book Sicily first, but couldn't find any mention of it on your website. What has happened to the Sicily tours?

Carol

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol

Whoops - back to school for me!

Our Discover Sicily tours have been very popular and have already sold out for 2011, which is why they are no longer on the website. I expect we will be running this tour again in 2012, so you should see some new dates appearing on the website around mid-September.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Tina4167
(Member)
Hi,

I'm new to this site and am planning my first single trip to Europe. It will also be my first trip to Europe so am keen to visit Tuscany or Ibiza. Which would you recommend and how many people are there in a tour?

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Tina

I have done the highlights of Tuscany and I can recommend it. Also if it is still going I think Austrian Lakes is a nice tour as well...

This sort of tour is about 25-30 people I would say.

Cindy

Carol Frances
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Tina4167' wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to this site and am planning my first single trip to Europe. It will also be my first trip to Europe so am keen to visit Tuscany or Ibiza. Which would you recommend and how many people are there in a tour?

Hello Tina

I recommend Tuscany and have just booked it. Ibiza is also a very nice island for a beach holiday, but there will be more variety on the Tuscany one. I have been told they take up to 30 on a tour and there are 24 booked on the 20 October Tuscany one so far.

Carol