mad mand
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well today I paid the balance for my first JY holiday - 10 weeks to go and counting! Went to Cuba (for my first single holiday!) last year with a different company and unfortunately it wasn't a pleasant experience!

I am flying from Brum and would love to hear from people doing the same trip and especially if you are also flying from Brum. Am dead nervous due to last year's experience and am just hoping that it was a one off!!

jean bean
(Member)
In have just booked to go to to Costa de la luz it will be my first holiday with JY , just a little nervous, but looking forward to it, I will be flying from gatwick
jean bean
(Member)
I have booked the same trip as you but I will fly from Gatwick, My first time, just a bit nervous but looking forward to it
patatclaytonheights
(Member)
you will all enjoy it, i did a ju hol it was the best ever. i have just booked costa de la luz for 20th sept 11. but cant find anyone else going.
mad mand
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jean wrote:

In have just booked to go to to Costa de la luz it will be my first holiday with JY , just a little nervous, but looking forward to it, I will be flying from gatwick

Hi! Look forward to meeting you there!:)