chriscross34
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I'm Chris, I'm 38 from Birmingham. Ever since watching Michael Palins travel programmes and various documentaries, i've had a passion to see, visit and explore other countries and cities. I'm even a fan of the TV show 'Coach trip'!!!

I've only mainly visited Europe but definately consider further afield if as part of an organised group tour. Would be good to have a mixture of ages rather than either extreme.

Would be good to hear from other fellow travellers

Chris

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Chris

Find a holiday you like and book it..they are great fun and this world is big so go an explore... I have done 8 tours now with another booked. You will be a younger traveller but everyone mixes in very well.

Cindy

Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've done a good number of these holiday since my earlier 30's - as Cindy said, people mix well regardless of age (have found over the years, more "younger" people are going on these holidays - women do tend to outnumber the men
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Chris,

you will love the different ideas of where to go from this company. I saw Jordan and Egypt last year and the recent discovery at Saqqara of a temple and tombs found by Nasa satellite is amazing-who would have known. In 2 weeks I make my first trip to Italy at the ripe old age of 54. Next year they are trying to do a Route 66-we are waiting for the new catalogue in September- I expect it will be over-subscribed!

Enjoy where-ever you decide to go,

Jan.

chriscross34
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Cindy, Annam and Jan for replying...

So much choice in terms of where to go too..........