pettle22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi every one, l have been just joined this forum and have been looking on just you holidays for some time,trying to pick up the pluck to book my first holiday! I lost my partner of 45 years together. I was thinking of going on the Luxembourg or Bruges trip to start with in june 2011. The pickup point is at Stourbridge west midlands l was wounding if anyone else was thinking of going on the trips. I am Nervous of going alone but at the same time l am looking to get my life back and making new friends and new adventures.

Looking forward to your reply.

Perfume Princess
(Guest)
'pettle22' wrote:

Hi every one, l have been just joined this forum and have been looking on just you holidays for some time,trying to pick up the pluck to book my first holiday! I lost my partner of 45 years together. I was thinking of going on the Luxembourg or Bruges trip to start with in june 2011. The pickup point is at Stourbridge west midlands l was wounding if anyone else was thinking of going on the trips. I am Nervous of going alone but at the same time l am looking to get my life back and making new friends and new adventures.

Looking forward to your reply.

I was looking to book Bruge but it will be August as I'm a teacher in the real world. This would be my first Just You and single holiday after a few decades of being in the world of a couple so... I'm going to brave it all and have a go at holidaying on my own. I've also just subscribed to the forum. Not sure whether that helps or not.

Perfume Princess

Dips
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello, Im going to bruges on June 10th travelling from Essex!