SUSANNAH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone else going to Andalucia on 28th September?

I have never visited Spain before, and I changed my mind about my itinerary 3 times before I settled on this holiday! I have been to Italy 7 times, both alone and with Page and Moy, but Spain seems vast and unknown! Anyone out there who knows the area?

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this holiday last year and you'll be fine, Mijas is a small pleasant place and the hotel is fine.

If you decide to do all the excurrsions you'll only have one free day, they are all worth doing if you like that sort of thing.

If not there is a bus stop just outside the hotel and a regular service to Fuengirola where you can get transport to other places such as Malaga or Marbella if you so wish.

Its a good choice of holiday in my opinion.

primrose
(Member)
I've been to Spain several times not with this holiday company but have loved it and you'll find it's not as scary as you think. Not been to Andulucia but have been to Valencia, Madrid and Barcelona and they are all fantastic places.
SUSANNAH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Any chance of departing from the itinerary? There are places I want to see which are not on it.I was originally planning to travel to Spain independently, to do my own thing, but I realised I had taken on too much.