zippy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Can anyone who has been on the wonders of china holiday let me know what is available on the breakfasts please

Also any tips that may be useful

Thanks.

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Zippy,

I was there last month. You will have a great time - believe me. So much to see & do.

Re the breakfasts - the hotels do everything you may like - try the chicken sausages - there is continental breakfast, chinese breakfast & the good old full English!

Lunch & dinner are Chinese, but different in different areas. Also try the Chinese beer - not like English beer.

You only need to take a small amount of yuan (about £50) as the exchange rate is better in China. I took sterling too & the hotel reception will exchange money. I also took my debit & credit cards - but remember to notify your band & credit card company so they don't block your cards.

Your tour manager will take great care of you, so there is nothing to worry about, just go & enjoy your trip!

Have a great holiday - I know you will.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

zippy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley

Thanks for that,I have to avoid certain foods, but going by what you have said, I should be ok .

I have been reading your other posts on here,and going by what you have said I am really looking forward to this trip.

Liz

ElizabethH
(Member)
Hi I've booked on The Wonder of China dated 20 September, anybody else booked on yet?
debisheffield
(Member)
I can highly recommend the omelettes which they cook to order! We had some very fussy/picky eaters on our trip but all found something they could eat....and I loved it all :)

tanyalh
(Member)
Hi ELizabeth

I am also booked on this trip. Look forward to seeing you then.

Tanya

willow
  • (Member)
(Member)
'ElizabethH' wrote:

Hi I've booked on The Wonder of China dated 20 September, anybody else booked on yet?

Hi I'm booked on the 20th too

Look forward to meeting you