susieq32
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Has anyone booked to go to Croatia on 13/9/2011? I have and it would be nice to hear from anyone else going. This will be my first Just You holiday and I cant wait to go!

Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Sue

RosemaryS
(Member)
'susieq32' wrote:

Hi

Has anyone booked to go to Croatia on 13/9/2011? I have and it would be nice to hear from anyone else going. This will be my first Just You holiday and I cant wait to go!

Sue

RosemaryS
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I have just booked for Croatia on 13 Sept. This will be my 3rd holiday with Just You and both previous ones have been great. This holiday has a good variety of trips and I believe the area is lovely so I'm really looking forward to it as well.

Rosemary

susieq32
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RosemaryS' wrote:

Hi Sue,

I have just booked for Croatia on 13 Sept. This will be my 3rd holiday with Just You and both previous ones have been great. This holiday has a good variety of trips and I believe the area is lovely so I'm really looking forward to it as well.

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary

Its great to hear from you! Yes the trips look great - I cant wait for the Venice trip - I have been before but love Italy generally - I am so looking forward to wandering round - the camera is going to be well used that day! From the testimonials I have read, I dont think anyone has a bad holiday with Just You - which is reassuring. I am hoping this will be the first of many for me.

Sue

RosemaryS
(Member)
Hi Again Sue,

I thought of doing the Lake Garda trip last year as I would like to see some of Italy but by the time I made up my mind, the dates I wanted were booked up! I ended up in Austria for the second time with JY. Brenda, who I met on that trip is also going to Croatia. It seems to be fully booked so there should be about 30 of us. We may hear from others nearer the time.

Rosemary

susieq32
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rosemary

Austria was a possibility for me this year - the lakes trip. I have been several times before but the whole country is beautiful and I would definitely go again as I have had some fantastic holidays there - so many places I want to go or go back to - oh I wish I could win the lottery!

That's great that the trip is full - obviously very popular which hopefully is a good thing - lots of new people to meet!

Have a lovely Easter - whatever you are doing - I shall be at home in Southampton with family and friends - enjoying 4 days off work and some short weeks because of all the bank holidays - yeah!

Sue

RosemaryS
(Member)
Hi Sue,

You have a lovely Easter too. I will also be at home-in a rather nice part of N Ireland- and having a few days off so am hoping for lots of good weather for forest and beach walks with my dog.

Not trying to make you envious but I am going to Seefeld in Austria in June as well this year with a friend reliving a holiday we had some years ago - can't wait!

Rosemary

susieq32
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RosemaryS' wrote:

Hi Rosemary

I am very envious about Austria in June - how lovely!

Time is really flying - cant believe it is May already - soon be September! I am trying to decide whether to drive to Stansted the day before and stay in a hotel or not - I am a little concerned that we are flying with Easyjet and dont want to risk any chance of being late due to traffic. Coming back, I will just drive straight home. There are some good parking and hotel deals so I think I may go for that.

Sue

RosemaryS
(Member)
'susieq32' wrote:

'RosemaryS' wrote:

Hi Rosemary

I am very envious about Austria in June - how lovely!

Time is really flying - cant believe it is May already - soon be September! I am trying to decide whether to drive to Stansted the day before and stay in a hotel or not - I am a little concerned that we are flying with Easyjet and dont want to risk any chance of being late due to traffic. Coming back, I will just drive straight home. There are some good parking and hotel deals so I think I may go for that.

Sue

Hi Sue,

Hope you're managing to contain your excitement - some way to go yet! What are your concerns on Easyjet? I'm flying over from Belfast that morning, also with Easyjet, so am hoping travel goes smoothly as well.

Rosemary

Arizonagirl
(Member)
'susieq32' wrote:

Hi

Sue

Hi Sue

I am going to Croatia on September 13th looking forward to it. I have been on a few trips now and have had a great time, I was very nervous at first but people are very friendly and the trips are very organised, nobody ever gets left out.

aquarius
(Member)
Hello Sue

I am going to Croatia on 13 Sept. This is my third holiday with Just You and I have also spent the last three New Years with them and I have enjoyed every one. I have also made some good friends including Rosemary who has replied to you, we met on the Austria trip last year. Looking forward to seeing you both in September.

Brenda

'RosemaryS' wrote:

'susieq32' wrote:

Hi

Sue

susieq32
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'RosemaryS' wrote:

'susieq32' wrote:

'RosemaryS' wrote:

Hi Rosemary

Hi Rosemary

I am sure everything will run smoothly for you. I dont really have any specific concerns - just never flown with Easyjet before. I have quite a drive from Southampton to Stansted and on a recent trip to family in Norfolk, it took me over 2 hours just to get up the M3, at about the same time as I would be travelling up on the 13th - so I would rather avoid any hassle of possibly being late.

June is nearly here and you will be going to Austria soon - have fun!

Sue

Hi Sue,

Hope you're managing to contain your excitement - some way to go yet! What are your concerns on Easyjet? I'm flying over from Belfast that morning, also with Easyjet, so am hoping travel goes smoothly as well.

Rosemary

aquarius
(Member)
Hello Sue

I sent a reply to your message some time ago but it seems to have disappeared.

I am also going on the Croatia trip. This will be my second holiday with Just You, but I have also spent New Year with them for the last three years and have enjoyed every one. They are good fun and I have met some really nice people, including RosemaryS who has also replied to you. We met on the Austria trip last year.

See you in September

Brenda

susieq32
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'aquarius' wrote:

Hi Brenda

Thanks for your e-mail - its nice to hear from someone else who is going. I think my last reply to Rosemary has disappeared too - never mind! September is coming along rather fast and I am starting to get things sorted out well in time.

See you in September!

Sue

Lindsay04
(Member)
I am going to Croatia on 13th September too. It will be my first solo holiday so I am a bit nervous. Looking forward to meeting you all.
cassiefun
(Member)
I have booked for the 6th anyone else going then ?. I hope the weather is ok by then, everytime I check it is raining!

Jacquie

Smokey
  • (Member)
(Member)
'cassiefun' wrote:

I have booked for the 6th anyone else going then ?. I hope the weather is ok by then, everytime I check it is raining!

Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

hopefully you will have seen my reply on the other thread. Sorry for calling you Cassie on that!! Was guessing that was your name from your user name!

Heather (Smokey)

susieq32
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lindsay

Nice to hear from you as well. I havent been on the site for a while - too much to do - and have only just seen your reply - sorry! Its now only 5 weeks to go - its getting exciting!

See you on the 13th!

Sue