pollyt59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all

This will be my first holiday with Just You - any others going?

Polly

Sue Ward
(Member)
'pollyt59' wrote:

Hi all

This will be my first holiday with Just You - any others going?

Polly

Hi Polly - I'm going 7th Sept too and also my first time with Just You. I'm flying from Manchester. Where are you flying from?

Sue Ward
(Member)
Hi Polly - I am going to Andalucia 7th September and my first holiday with Just You. I'm flying from Manchester.
pollyt59
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sue wrote:

Hi Polly - I am going to Andalucia 7th September and my first holiday with Just You. I'm flying from Manchester.

Hi Sue

I'm flying from East Midlands. Bit nervous but looking forward to it.

Polly

Sue Ward
(Member)
'pollyt59' wrote:

'Sue wrote:

Hi Sue

I'm flying from East Midlands. Bit nervous but looking forward to it.

Polly

Sue Ward
(Member)
Hi there Polly

Sorry for late reply - I find the website a bit confusing as I am not used to it!

Yes I am a bit nervous too, not because I am unused to travelling on my own but because I have never done Malaga\Andalucia coastline before. I am sure we will have a great time though. I have wanted to see the Alhambra Palace for a couple of years now so really looking forward to the trip.. The hotel looks very nice too. Wonder how many of us will end up on this particular holiday. Well a nightcap for me now and then hitting the sack. I will keep in touch. Looking forward to meeting you in September.

Kind regards

Sue Ward