mikethesaint
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Well I have finally done it. I have booked my first Just You holiday.

I am going to achieve my ambition of going on safrai in Africa.

I have opted for the South Africa Explorer with Victoria Falls add on departing on 21st September so will be celebrating my birthday whilst away (26th).

Would love to hear from anyone else who is going at the same time. I would also welcome any feedback or tips from anyone who has already been, especially at the same time of year I have booked.

Mike

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

I'm also booked on this trip, but not the add-on. I am so looking forward to it, it should be fantastic! There's another thread on tips for travelling to S Africa, can't remember where - possibly on the Testamonials page. Worth checking out! See you in Sept, hopefully!

mikethesaint
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Mike,

I'm also booked on this trip, but not the add-on. I am so looking forward to it, it should be fantastic! There's another thread on tips for travelling to S Africa, can't remember where - possibly on the Testamonials page. Worth checking out! See you in Sept, hopefully!

Hi BGray,

Thanks for making contact. I don't know if you are male or female but I'll look forward to meeting you in September. Seems a long way off at the moment but at the rate the year seems to be going I'm sure the time will go quickly.

Like you I'm really looking forward to it.

Where are you travelling from?

I live in Southampton so not a bad a journey to Heathrow.

Mike

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hey Mike,

I found the SA tips post, it's in the Testimonials section and the author is "classy chris" - lots of helpful advice. You'll need a SA travel adaptor, can get them cheaply online or probably at the airport as well.

Cheers

Bob