JEAN V. PLANT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am going for the first time with JustYou to Catalonia and Barcelonia on 3rd May from Luton Airport, and wondered whether any other Ladies are going from this Airport on that day?

I have recently been Widowed and, although, usually a very Independent lady, going all over the place, thought it would be nice to travel with other `like minded` people this time around.

My friends speak highly of this Organisation, anyway, and a shame that none of them can come with me, but, no doubt, I will meet lots of other interesting people.

But, first please let me know if anyone else is going from Luton on 3rd May?

Jean

cassiefun
(Member)
Hi,

I am on the same holiday but leaving from Stanstead. I am sure there will be others flying from Luton, but don't worry there is always someone to meet you at the other end and instructions on where to go on arrival etc are always very clear.

I am really looking forward to the holiday and to meeting you.

Jacquie

'JEAN wrote:

Hi,

I am going for the first time with JustYou to Catalonia and Barcelonia on 3rd May from Luton Airport, and wondered whether any other Ladies are going from this Airport on that day?

I have recently been Widowed and, although, usually a very Independent lady, going all over the place, thought it would be nice to travel with other `like minded` people this time around.

My friends speak highly of this Organisation, anyway, and a shame that none of them can come with me, but, no doubt, I will meet lots of other interesting people.

But, first please let me know if anyone else is going from Luton on 3rd May?

Jean