mezuk04
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good afternoon, just wondering if there are single travellers in their twentie as I've been thinking about a single holiday for a while now but am still a little unsure by it.

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi,

Yes people in their twenties go on Just You holidays too.

Guy of 26 on my Xmas trip this year - Dolomites - and he had a good time.

Go for it and enjoy!

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley :angel:

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've been on two JY holidays and both have had ladies in their 20's on them. I'll add the majority of people have been late 40's upwards though.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello there

I would say yes younger people do go on JY Holiday's, but most people will be older than you..but why should that stop you going on a holiday that you want to go on..I hope you give it a go .

Cindy

Debutante
(Member)
Hi,

If you see a holiday you like, JY will let you know what age group has already booked so that would give you an idea at least.

Debbie

emma24
  • (Member)
(Member)
'mezuk04' wrote:

Good afternoon, just wondering if there are single travellers in their twentie as I've been thinking about a single holiday for a while now but am still a little unsure by it.

Hiya am 27 an im goin on my first holiday in sept an altho im a bit nervous

Im looking forward to it, if u realy want togo on holiday then u should go even if even if ur the youngest there,

Emmax

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
don't get hung up about age, it's just a number, I was worried the first time I went on one, but the age ranged from early 20's to 80's. Have been on 5 now and was only the youngest on one trip, but it made no difference; as long as you are willing to mix you won't be left out on your own (just look out for the just you luggage tags in the exec lounge and go up and introduce yourself, you'll be made welcome and then you'll know who to look out for when you land at your destination).
dharma
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mez

I'm 28 and going on a trip in June. It's my first time travelling alone and really looking forward to it.

If you see something you like go for it!!

Dharma

mezuk04
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Emma,

It's still very much on my mind about booking something but it would be very much out of my comfort zone however once I'm comfy I can chat to the cows come home, but I'm still so unsure about it lol

Regards

Chris

Emsie91
(Member)
'mezuk04' wrote:

Hey I'm 20 and going on my first JY Holiday to Thailand in July - I felt the same but now just really excited about the holiday 😃