suzieq
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone going on the trip to Australia in March. Also is anyone doing the Singapore and Hong Kong stop-overs?

Sammyjo
(Member)
Hi Suzieq

Yes going on this trip on march 8th. Going straight through no stop overs. Really looking forward to it though i think it is going to be very tiring! Are you stopping over or straight through? Im coming up from Cornwall, where are you coming from? and are you staying over the night before?

Sam

suzieq
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sammyjo' wrote:

Hi Suzieq

Yes going on this trip on march 8th. Going straight through no stop overs. Really looking forward to it though i think it is going to be very tiring! Are you stopping over or straight through? Im coming up from Cornwall, where are you coming from? and are you staying over the night before?

Sam

I'm travelling to Singapore on Mar 4 then going to Hong Kong from Melbourne at the end of the trip. Thought might as well make the most of it if I was going that far. I'm travelling from Scotland.

Sammyjo
(Member)
Hi Suzie

See you out there

Sam

Suekath
(Guest)
'suzieq' wrote:

Is anyone going on the trip to Australia in March. Also is anyone doing the Singapore and Hong Kong stop-overs?

I'm going to Australia in March. Am doing both stopovers. My trip of a lifetime. Travelling down from Birmingham on Friday 4th Hopefully meet up at the airport

Sue

suzieq
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Suekath' wrote:

'suzieq' wrote:

I'm going to Australia in March. Am doing both stopovers. My trip of a lifetime. Travelling down from Birmingham on Friday 4th Hopefully meet up at the airport

Sue

I'm so glad someone else is also doing the stop-overs. It's my trip of a lifetime too.

starlady
(Member)
Hi, I am going out on March 4th for the Singapore stopover. I will tie a Just You label on my hand luggage so look out for me at heathrow

Eileen

Foxbliss
(Member)
Hi, I am also doing the Australia tour with the pre and post tour to Singapore and Hong Kong. Looking forward to meeting up with everybody.

Carol

Suekath
(Guest)
'starlady' wrote:

Hi, I am going out on March 4th for the Singapore stopover. I will tie a Just You label on my hand luggage so look out for me at heathrow

Eileen

Will look out for you

Sue

starlady
(Member)
Hi, I got my final details this week and I am getting excited now. I see there are 7 of us going to Singapore so I hope to meet a few of you at Heathrow.

There are a lot of great excursions on offer so I will be looking them up along with the hotels. I wont be able to do them all so I want to get some ideas before I go.

I have started sorting out some clothes and making to do lists.

We are going to have so much fun.

Eileen

Vida
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dear All, I'm also on the Australia trip with stopovers in Singapore outward and Hong Kong return. Can't wait, and so much happier to see that so many of you are on the stop overs / same trip 😃. Can't wait to meet you all, I think it's going to be great fun. I haven't been on a Just You trip before but will keep an eye out for you all in the Airport/ Lounge. Best wishes, Vida.