ambee15
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have just booked this holiday for September 07 and now I have done it don't know whether or not I have done the right thing. This is my first holiday on my own and think I have maybe been a bit too ambitious going so far away. Has anyone else booked this holiday? What is the weather like in September? Any tips from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
Chrissie
(Member)
Hi Anita

I am booked on the trip to China in September 07 (23rd Sept) is this the one you are going on or is it the earlier trip I think this one is around the 12th Sept.

Anyway I have been travelling on my own now for several years and decided that whilst I was fit and healthy I would travel to the far of counties then do the nearer European ones when I can no longer face the long flights. I am sure you will liove the holiday as every one is very friendly and you will make some new friends I am sure

Chrissie

ambee15
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Christine

Lovely to hear from you. My holiday leaves the UK on 11th September and starts off in Shanghai. I have now got over my initial uncertainty and am really looking forward to my trip.

Anita

Janef
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have just returned from China. It was my first solo trip and I was very apprehensive but I was with a lovely group of people and they made me feel very welcome. Some were seasoned travellers and some were new to solo travel like myself. Our tour manager was terrific and China took my breath away. I am sure you will love it.
sylviam
(Member)
Hi everyone I am thinking about booking this holiday, but as I have never been on a singles holiday I am concerned as to the age of the other holiday makers I am 66 and married but my husband does not want to go on holiday anymore, but China has always held a fascination for me and I thought if I don't do it now I never would. Has anyone out there anyone any tips for me.