nickl52
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am interested in booking a Canadian Rockies tour with the probability of adding the Alaska cruise. The testimonials on here agree that it is a wonderful trip. This would be my first holiday touring by coach. One of my friends has tried to put me off because they said you would get too tired travelling by coach. Has anyone got an opinion about this? Thanks
janice kennedy
(Member)
I have booked this trip for May 2008 and looking forward to it. I feel the trip is nicely broken up and I have opted to do the Rocky Mountaineer train as well. I have also booked the Alaskan Cruise ....may be more time for relaxation at this point. I would imagine that on a cruise you could do as much or as little as you want to. It's my first time doing anything like this but nothing ventured, nothing gained!
Susie7
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I've never booked a solo trip but I'm seriously thinking about the Grand Canadian Adventure plus the Alaska cruise. Any feedback from anyone who has done this trip or similar?

Susie7
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I've never booked a solo trip but I'm seriously thinking about the Grand Canadian Adventure plus the Alaska cruise. Any feedback from anyone who has done this trip or similar?