jayceecarr
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I returned yesterday from one of the best holidays I have ever taken. It was my first time with Just You and I was a little nervous - about my fellow travellers (and whether we would get on), about the tour and about going to Egypt. I should not have worried. The age range went from around 25 to 85, and just about everyone was game for a laugh. I really feel that I have made some great friends. The tour guides, Ronen and Ahmed were absolutely brilliant. Very kind, friendly, knowledgable and we all felt very safe in their capable hands. So, to all members of the 'Nefertiti group' (they'll know what I mean), I can honestly say I was lucky to meet you and thanks for helping to make my holiday great.
Bren
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joanna, Yes I totally agree, it was a holiday of a lifetime. Within a couple of hours (or less) we were all talking to each other as though we'd been friends for ages. I couldn't have hand picked a better group to go with. Ronen and Ahmed were fantastic as was the food, the lovely MS Regina and her crew and I'm positive we could pass an Egyptology GCSE with all the 'unique' information Ahmed gave us! As someone said on the trip (I think it was you!) Egypt rocks!!!