Wyeknot
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just booked my first Just You holiday and thought it might be nice to get in touch with any travelling companions who have chosen the same trip.I'm joining the coach in South Wales

Look forward to having a chat.

Oliver
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Wyeknot - I am also booked on Annecy christmas holiday. Look forward to meeting you. I am travelling from West Midlands - picking up coach at about 4am at the local bus station I understand. This is my second JY holiday - went to Tuscany last christmas, a lovely holiday - some lovely travelling companions. Not long to go now, need to start thinking about what to take - plenty of warm woollies!
Oliver
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Wyeknot - I am also booked on Annecy christmas holiday. Look forward to meeting you. I am travelling from West Midlands - picking up coach at about 4am at the local bus station I understand. This is my second JY holiday - went to Tuscany last christmas, a lovely holiday - some lovely travelling companions. Not long to go now, need to start thinking about what to take - plenty of warm woollies!
Pitstop
(Member)
Hello Wyenot, and hello again Oliver

Good to hear another person - so far , there are 3 of us !!! I have been on one other holiday with JY so far, and it was a complete joy ! As you say, not long to go now, have got my "snow" boots and will be gutted if they are not put to proper use ! Am picking up the coach in Cheshire... see you there !

Penny

Oliver
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Pitstop and Wyeknot - going to look for some snow boots this weekend - I certainly hope they will see a bit of snow. Just a thought Pitstop, we might be on same coach to start with if the coach is doing the M6 route. Getting quite geared up to it now, dusted the suitcase off.

Oliver