patriciajordan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I enjoyed my holiday to Andorra . It was the first time I had travelled with your company and I was very impressed with the quality of service. It had been recommended to me by a friend and lived up to expectation.Andorra is a very interesting country to visit, although very small, but it did fill a week’s activities. The scenery was lovely and we were fairly lucky with the weather. I was apprehensive to start with, but I met a delightful group of people, about the right size group and ages, all of whom helped to make the holiday so successful. Many of them had been on singles holidays with you before and were still recommending them. Apparently the Hotel-Village Sports was one of the better ones and was certainly very comfortable.I was very impressed by our Tour Guide Justine. She was with us the whole time and really went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. A big thank you to her and yourselves for giving me a really lovely holiday. I shall certainly travel with you again if you go to the places I enjoy.