cj
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm looking for anyone who is thinking of booking, has already booked or better still has been on this trip and can give an honest opinion on the holiday. I've never been on holiday on my own, love travelling and am nervous and excited all at the same time!

CJ

SHEELZ2
(Member)
Hi CJ, I was on this tour in Oct, fanfastic!! I still dont know which place I liked best. Grand Canyon is hard to beat but Bryce is something else. You cant imagine the places from the pictures you have seen, every thing is so much bigger than you think it is. Take warm clothes as we had snow in Yellowstone, so you will have even more in March. It is a tour that is very busy, always on the go so dont expect a lot of time for "shopping". Dont worry about being on your own you are well looked after & only alone when you want to be.

I'm sure you will have a great time.

Regards Sheila

patsyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello!,

I went on this holiday last March and it was wonderful! Utah was brilliant (the cookout was hilarious) Bryce Canyon, Sedona, absolutely breathtaking. You'll need warmer clothes (layers) in Utah in March - some of us had to buyfleeces) as there was snow on the ground, but obviously warmer as we came further south.

Very hot in Vegas and Scottsdale. I was fortunate to have the four nights add-on at the ranch in Tucson which was a wonderful experience but they don't seem to do that anymore. The whole holiday was unforgettable!

I think we did the holiday in reverse - we started in Vegas.

Enjoy!

Pat